I’m telling y’all this counting gifts of thanks really does force me to enjoy moments. If your days are nuts like mine get to be, you know that we have to make a choice to savor a memory or take in beauty! God is teaching this Momma much and I miss so much of that by either having my own agenda or just being selfish with my time. What is important is that I do not get so caught up in myself OR others that I neglect the family with in arms reach daily. So more counting…
62. Daddy planning and playing at the 12 year old party.
63. A friends baby tummy kicks.
64. Porch time in the morning.
65. Crisp fall days.
66. Kids artwork plastered all over the place.
67. Living in the moment with my man.
68. Tears falling from sweet memories years ago.
69. Hearing ” I love you mommy and daddy” from the princess.
70. Friends who inspire, encourage, listen.