Hello! I am excited to be scheduling dates to speak at your MOPS gathering or Women’s event in the Seattle area for 2017 // 2018.
I’ve been serving alongside my man of 21 years in Family Ministry and love walking with parents through all the stages. I am passionate about connecting with the real lives of women through stories, woven with biblical encouragement! My hope is to meet gals in the hard places and cheer for the joys in the midst of it all.
My college years were spent at the BEAUTIFUL Toccoa Falls College in Northeast Georgia! I graduated there in 1999 completing:
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education // Pre-K to 5th grade.
- 30 credit hours in Biblical Studies with a certificate from the Evangelical Training Association (ETA).
I am a writer and LOVE to share all about life’s crazy journey, and the hope that carries me. You can find some of my words featured at (in)courage, For Every Mom, The MOB Society (Mother of Boys), and other places too!
- The Important Work of Motherhood [the frazzled & funny]
- When We’re Worn Out [celebrating everyday victories]
- When Hard Times Harvest Hope [relocating our family by faith & RV adventure]
- Honest Words For LIfe’s Crazy Journey [how God’s word is enough for life]
- The Broken Momma [story of miscarriage & or postpartum depression]
- When Heart Change Feels Crazy Complicated [about seasons of marriage]
- I am also happy to adapt to your theme or talk through your ideas.
August 1, 2017: Crossroads Bible Church Women’s Summer Oasis // Bellevue, WA
October 12, 2017: Canyon Creek Church MOPS // Mill Creek, WA
November 7, 2017: Alderwood Community Church MOPS // Lynnwood, WA
Include: Info about your group including size, speaking topics of interest, and possible date.
Thank you! ~Jen